No tables will be assigned until payment is received in full!
Tables must be paid for by June 1, 2022.
Make checks payable to AMERICAN LEGION POST 821 and mail to:
Donna Kane, PO Box 505, Clayton, NY 13624
PLEASE COMPLETE THE FORM BELOW AND MAIL IN YOUR PAYMENT.
Saturday, July 30 – 8:30 am to 5:00 pm
Sunday, July 31 – 9:00 am to 3:00 pm
SET UP TIME:
Friday: Noon – 7:00 pm
Saturday: 7:00 am – 8:30 am
Free coffee will be available to exhibitors during set up on Saturday morning. Set up times are strictly enforced by Town of Clayton Arena Manager.
Show Rules & Regulations:
1. Refunds are available for cancellation made by JUNE 1.
2. Smoking is not permitted in the Arena. Alcoholic beverages are not permitted on the premises.
3. Each vendor must order his own tables and must send in his own completed application.
4. Tables are sold on a first-come, first-served basis. No tables will be assigned unless payment is received in full. Tables may not be transferred.
5. Exhibitors requesting tables next to each other must both request this in their registration.
6. All exhibitors must abide by all federal, state and local tax laws.
7. All tables must have flame retardant covers.
8. Persons under age 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
9. Exhibitors must wear name badges.
10. Firearms must be secured against loading or firing. Exhibitors are responsible for policing their own tables. Wire ties, security cables and display cases are recommended. Spot check your firearms and keep bolts open.
11. Loaded guns, in any form – handguns, rifles, shotguns – are not allowed in the show. This includes personal protection firearms. A concealed carry permit does not exempt anyone from this rule. The only exception to this rule is our security police.
12. No on-site camping.
13. All Federal and State firearms regulations and safety practices shall be strictly enforced.
14. Only vendors holding a FFL can buy firearms for resale and without A NICS check.
15. All firearms sales are documented with a receipt and NICS number.
It is advisable to check with the local police department regarding the legality of your merchandise at the show. For information regarding hotel/motel accommodations, contact the Clayton Area Chamber of Commerce, 517 Riverside Drive, Clayton, New York 13624 (315) 686-3771 or 1-800-252-9806.